EGFF Scenery Bleeding/Issues

JamesIceland

Hi there,

I recently installed Orbx Wales and when I go to Cardiff EGFF I have found some graphical issues which seems to be to do with the default scenery bleeding through. Check out the pics below.

Posted Image

2 taxiways next to each other, one covered in grass

Posted Image

AI traffic following a taxiway hidden in the grass

Posted Image

Requested Gate 5 starting point - wrong placement

Posted Image

This Gate 12...inside the building!

Posted Image

Probably best example. Looks like the two runways are on top of each other.

I have just fixed Manchester EGCC UK2000 scenery issues where the FTX scenery/buildings was bleeding into the UK2000 scenery - I turned the FTX ones to .off and it was fine - I assume I need to do a similar fix for Cardiff now but I am not sure which .bgl files to turn to .off as the Orbx ones are this times the ones I want to keep. Is this the right thing to try and do? If so, which files do I need to change?

Also want to check that if this is corrected that all the aircraft will follow the right taxiways and the gates will be recognised properly by the AI traffic, ground vehicles etc. And when I then select a gate it will take me to the right one?

Thanks for your help in advance! Love the new scenery by the way!

James

John,

Thank you for that - it was an issues with My Traffic 2013 (again - please see my other post) - turning the EGFF .bgl file in the MyTraffic folder to .off has solved the issue.

I am guessing this will now be my first port of call for scenery issues in general in the future and would recommend others to check this too!

Thanks

James

Archived