No textures on vehicles at Juneau PAJN

utley

OK, other option is to re-install the SAK scenery again, just make sure to set FTX Central to default and run the installer as Administrator and make sure that User Account Control is switched off in W7 also if you use a AV proggy that it excludes the entire fsX folder from continius scanning

Hi there,

the only way I know of how existing textures can fail to display is if there are duplicates of an object library, and those duplicates are different, which may confuse FSX. By design the installer for OrbxLibs deletes the content of our OrbxLibs folder to avoid these kinds of duplicates but maybe it failed to do so in your case? You could try to delete the entire {FSX}\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS folder prior to re-installing the current libraries.

If that doesn't help you may have an "unauthorized" library file somewhere else so the next step would be to temporarily deactivate all other third-party entries in your scenery library to check whether that's the case.

Cheers, Holger

I just found something out completely odd here...

When the vehicle textures occured, I was flying at 4:15am. Now Im flying at 1230pm, and the vehicles have textures. I think this is a DX10 issue now...

Archived