Dusky YSCH

mmglads

I know we've probably all got great shots of this wonderful airport, but on an evening flight yesterday, I did a few "V" key captures. The feeling of immersion is complete, especially on a 24" monitor, & much to my surprise, my wife came in & said "that's quite beautiful", & watched for a while whilst I explored the nearby hinterland. I had the lights switched off & it was sooooo... good. A real tribute to you John & John, I flew around for fun until dark - watching the AI aircaft land & totally negleted (this for Aussie TV viewers) the final of "Dancing with the Stars" - shame that! Thank you for a fantastic addition - worth every cent! Cheers, Malcolm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spot the AI?

Posted Image

Just for interest, I was using Ahston's FSWC, Active Sky X & FEX - can't wait for REX though!

Hey all, thanks for the kind comments, but I just realised i must have posted this in "The Pilots Lounge" instead of "Screenshots"  :-[- whoops - sorry, please feel free to move it. Must be having another "senior moment!" Aussiecop, I've always been wary of helicopters since flying model ones in the 70's that took ages to build, cost lots of money & then crashed with unfortunate regularity! But - as I love your repaints, I'll try a Telstra 'copter over Coffs - at least it won't cost to much when I stuff it up! JV, thanks for your input, always nice to get a nod of approval from "the man!"  Cheers, Malcolm. P.S. Apparently I don't know how to spell "neglected" - my wife, the English teacher, normally proof reads... ;D

Archived