- Reconnaissance -

Is it a company rule that screenshots and sneak peaks are only allowed to be of Tasmania? all i see is TAS, just an observation hehe

P.S i know there are some shots of Melbourne and stuff, just sayin,

Keep it up, anticipation levels are through the roof

Well, around Hobart is the place where things start first. Of course we will show pictures from the whole region as soon as the development progress allows  ;).

Heiko

And I guess that won't be too far away given the new banner at the top of this and other pages...  ;D

Cheers

Chris

Wow, I love that BLUE AU logo, fantastic. Now I know is states soon, but has anyone any info on a potential date? And I can't believe its so cheap. I must admit I was expecting more, and would quite happily have paid 3 times the amount.

I would be more than happy to come to a personal arrangement with your where you pay $75 for each region pack!  ;D:D

Orbx is not here to makes millionaires of ourselves. We're simmers just like you and we realise not everyone has a huge annual budget for their addons. Of course, we're going to be releasing about 6-7 payware products this year so perhaps save those pennies and grab all our region packs and some airports when they're out.

As to when it's out - we would not be splashing banners all over the place if we weren't reasonably close. I can say it will be in February, you have my word on that.

Archived