Worlds Best Airport by the ORBX and great FPS

Bendigoandy

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very Very Very Nice airport @ YSCH , the detail is so fine, you can even see the skydiving drop zone at 10,000, the inlet is more real than a photo , I now hired a hanger at the airport and after flying from Bendigo to Coffs this will be my default Airport!!..... and the price well that was a Bonus as well.

I tell you now that anyone that had  woes about YMML  DON'T with this fine peice of work  ART ......

Its the Very best software I have ever seen in all my 25 years of Computing !(apart from 1942)

Thank you Team ORBX !

Haven't stopped grinning since it's release - what a wonderful piece of programming from John, John & the team. Flying around in the new Carenado 152 is just delightful - a VFR paradise! Thanks so much for all the hard work - I can only echo Bendigoandy's sentiments. Cheers, Malcolm.

;D

I'm gob smacked, astonished, awed, and a dozen other superlatives! Each time I buy an OrbX product; I think wow, scenery can't get any better than this! Then I buy the next OrbX product, and it's better than the last, and the next, and the next are better !! I don't know how you do it, but WOW !

I just spent an hour in the ultra lite, touring the Coffs Harbor area with my jaw dragging on the floor because it kept dropping in amazement. I had to stop, the friction got to me, LOL.

Incredible work guys!  Looking forward to Red !

Sue

No one saw this under YSCH comparison- so I duped it here! I want the team to see this! LOL

Archived