winter texture Wales vs. England

RTK1972

maybe i am wrong and it has to do something with the "better weather" in wales but in winter wales looks like they are in spring (grey texture england):

Posted Image

when switching fsx to spring england textures are the same as wales......

Sorry for asking that much the past minutes...

Carsten

Hi,

This post explains about the season file in fsx and some of its limitations http://www.orbxsyste...-in-ftx-eu-eng/

and yes it does look weird sometimes but nothing i can do about it.

Paul

I understand the limitations with the FSX Season file, but may I ask Paul, why do the Winter textures in England and Wales appear different?

It's quite an obvious difference looking at the picture Carsten has posted.

Cheers,

Matt.

Hi Paul,

what i meant is not that 3rd of MArch is still winter in FSX while we have in the real world spring.

I wonder that the Orbx england texture is still winter and the wales texture is lokking as if it shows spring... Do you know what i mean ?

If i switch FSX season to spring england and wales textures look the same, also they do in summer. only winter has this kind of "discrepancy"

and Matt,

glad to see you in this thread too ;-)

The winter textures are the same colour in England and Wales, what you can see in the picture is winter and spring textures due to the location and/or height caused by the season file.

Paul

okay, understood ;-) Thanks for your fast response !

The winter textures are the same colour in England and Wales, what you can see in the picture is winter and spring textures due to the location and/or height caused by the season file.

Paul

Great help Paul, I suppose there is no way to "re-do" the FSX Season File?

and Matt,

glad to see you in this thread too ;-)

We meet again Carsten :P

Cheers,

Matt.

Archived