FTX England scenery coverage

Daddy Bear

Hello folks. Can somebody tell me that actual coverage of the FTX England scenery please only I am finding an awful lot of default scenery to the north and to the east of Manchester?

Cheers

Phil F

If you go on the product page you can download a Google Earth file which will show you the coverage area.

The default scenery you're seeing could be the fact that you're outside of the coverage area or that the scenery isn't enabled in FTX Central, if so check to make sure Europe is enabled.

Cheers,

Matt.

Hiya. Thanks. The scenery is enabled in FTX Central. I checked. I am over England. What I am asking is, does the FTX scenery cover the whole of England because there is default scenery all over the Penines?

Cheers

Phil F

Hiya. Thanks. The scenery is enabled in FTX Central. I checked. I am over England. What I am asking is, does the FTX scenery cover the whole of England because there is default scenery all over the Penines?

Cheers

Phil F

You're welcome. As for the coverage I haven't really got a clue what's in England and what isn't, I'm a Welsh boy you see. ;) Your best bet is to check the Google Earth file on the Orbx England product page: Here.

Cheers,

Matt.

Thanks Paul. Here you go:

This is the lead up to the Penines flying east from Manchester Airport. You can see that the colour is beginning to drain away and then the repetitive textures begin.

Posted Image

This is what I am getting east of Manchester airport. The ground is dull and repetitive:

Posted Image

But near the Ladybower reservoirs we see what I was kind of expecting:

Posted Image

Thanks a lot folks sorry it took so long to get the shots up but family called I'm afraid.

Cheers

Phil

Archived