Now I understand

}SkOrPn--7

Last night while fondling the misses and getting absolutely nowhere so I flicked on the idiot box and to my surprise there in front of me was a extremely detailed image of Oz taken from a satellite. After seeing that image and it's detail I now have an understanding of why you split the regions up in the manner that you had done it was absolutely spot on.

Last night while fondling the misses and getting absolutely nowhere so I flicked on the idiot box and to my surprise there in front of me was a extremely detailed image of Oz taken from a satellite. After seeing that image and it's detail I now have an understanding of why you split the regions up in the manner that you had done it was absolutely spot on.

I dropped of my chair laughing, thankx for that, keep the faith and you'll get there sometime ;)

Glad you two think it's funny and laugh at my expense if any damages occurred during the fall please invoice me all medical expenses along with any rehabilitation/stress counseling treatment you have received or going to receive/claim. If any of you have a suggestion about upgrading to a newer model that is more open to the idea of fondling then please advise me now. I'm even open to the idea of looking at any model that would normally only get a peek at after 2 cartons of Beer and a bottle of Bundy.......

Well I'm glad I brought a smile to your day  ;D ;D

PS I hope I never offended anyone I just tell like it is.

I guess that after we finally get FTX loaded on to our computers, the missus will be asking us for a fondle. We'll be locked away in our flight sim world for days on end. I log on every day to check when it will be downloadable. At present the missus gets quite a few fondles. Is this flight simming responsible for any divorces?  ???

Hank

My mrs asks me every day when we're done so she can get her husband back

My Mrs asks me every day - "don't you have some more landclass work to do?"  ???

Sheesh... Sadly, I resemble that remark  :(

:D :D :D  Cheers,

I guess that after we finally get FTX loaded on to our computers, the missus will be asking us for a fondle. We'll be locked away in our flight sim world for days on end. I log on every day to check when it will be downloadable. At present the missus gets quite a few fondles. Is this flight simming responsible for any divorces?  ???

Hank

God I hope your right but with my luck she won't even make a sniff towards my flight sim room to annoy me for a fondle so that divorce could well be on the cards.....

My mrs asks me every day when we're done so she can get her husband back :)

Luck bastage  ;D

Misses swap anyone but before anyone agrees to the swap I will be honest she nags allot and spends $$$ like it grows on trees and can't cook to save herself......... Still any takers?

Gee, you guys better hope FTX Blue zone doesn't get released the day before valentines day, otherwise there may be trouble.

Fortunately for me though, I'm single :D

;D ;D ;D ;D If it does then the misses had better wait till next year to get any attention, FTX is coming first and if I suffer because of it then so be it I'm willing to risk it...........  8)

Archived