Backup Disk

JohnR

Hi

I apologise if this has been asked before, but I have made my purchases via download and at the time I didn't think about the Disk option. Is there a facility where I can purchase a "Backup Disk" of my downloaded Software (without the expense of purchasing the full Boxed Version). Al FSS # will be quoted.

Regards

See here http://www.flightsim...?products_id=96

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Adrian,

Many thanks for your quick reply and I apologise if I seem a little naive. I have accessed my Account and it allows me to download, but I cannot find the option to purchase A Backup Disk for each or all purchases. Am I missing something, or can I simply contact you at FSS by email with my FSS Order details and pay the relevant charges?

Best Regards

Hi Adrian,

Many thanks for your quick reply and I apologise if I seem a little naive. I have accessed my Account and it allows me to download, but I cannot find the option to purchase A Backup Disk for each or all purchases. Am I missing something, or can I simply contact you at FSS by email with my FSS Order details and pay the relevant charges?

Best Regards

The link I sent you is for after market backup disks. You have the option to purchase as many DVD's or USB Flash Drive's you need to have your products delivered to you. When purchasing the Digital Media disks simply enter the order numbers and product names in the comments section during checkout and we'll handle the rest.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Archived