I think I lost my jetways in FTX

Gavinc

Hello,

It appears that jetways aren't appearing in FTX areas, although I have them if I go outside of FTX areas.

I first noticed it at Birmingham with FTX England enabled, so I went to Gatwick & Heathrow to verify and yep there weren't any jetways.

I then thought that it maybe a Europe issue so I activated North America and went to Seattle, same thing - no jetways. Then leaving FTX NA enabled I went to Denver and there were jetways. Now totally confused I went to Vancouver and no Jetways. I pulled the ADX file into ADE and there are jetways defined.

Here is a top down view of a section of CYVR, lots of ai but no jetways.

Posted Image

Here is the same location in ADE and the coding for the jetways can be seen

Posted Image

My scenery complexity is set to "Extremely Dense" and Autogen density is "Dense"

Any thoughts or have I missed something simple (again)

Thanks

Gavin

If you set FTX Central to default, do the jetways appear?

Hi Bruce,

good catch, No it appears that my jetways are just plain gone

I went to Denver in my initial testing and it had jetways, but these appear to be non FSX jetways because I am not seeing them anywhere else.

I have gone back to the default FSX and have disabled all my add-ons but I don't see the FSX jetways anywhere (except Denver).

looks like I really broke it.

Gavin

I haven't done any renaming or deleting of FSX BGLs (that I can remember) but I must have done something to bugger it up.

All the other airport goodies appear to be there, pushback vehicles etc.

I tried turning my scenery complexity level down from Extremely Detailed to Very Detailed and back up again in case there was a corrupted setting in my fsx.cfg but that hasn't made any difference.

Gavin

did you by any chance had a program for AI installed on your system that you did un-install via a un-installer ?

Hi Wolter,

Not that I recall, I try to install my ai manually and I don't have any commercial AI packages.

The only AI that I can think of that use an installer are the FTX Pacific North West ai package and the WOAI packages.

I did un-install a couple of the WOAI packages recently but I wouldn't have thought that would do it.

Gavin

I can't speak for the WOAI packages as I do not have that installed, I do know that Graham has done a meticulous job for the AI files for NA,

did you get the latest NA 110 update files, I know there was a lil glitch in that and that has been corrected by Graham, try and download those again and re-install 'm

you can find 'm here => http://fullterrain.c...ct_traffic.html

I can't speak for the WOAI packages as I do not have that installed, I do know that Graham has done a meticulous job for the AI files for NA,

did you get the latest NA 110 update files, I know there was a lil glitch in that and that has been corrected by Graham, try and download those again and re-install 'm

you can find 'm here => http://fullterrain.c...ct_traffic.html

Hi Wolter,

Yep I have version 1.10. I don't think it has anything to do with NA GA traffic but you have given me an idea. I will try removing all my traffic BGLs (a non trivial exercise) and see what happens.

Gavin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived