FTX Central Oceania missing

mervynh

Just downloaded and, after switching FTX Central to Oceania, installed NZMF. Opened Pdf and was then aware that I should have updated South Island before installing NZMF. I then downloaded the patch and noticed several other patches that I had not installed - NAbluePFJpatch003, AUSP4.002Patch and three for NA airports KBVS, KWYS and 1S2 so downloaded these as well.

I then switched to Oceania and installed NZSIPATCH002, switched back to Oceania and reinstalled NZMF. Next I switched to N America and installed the PFJ and airport patches, then switched to Oceania and installed the AUSP4 patch. Reopening FTX central I then found only 'default', 'Australia' and 'N. America' regions shown - no sign of 'Oceania'. I switched to 'Australia' as this was the only southern hemisphere region shown and tried a flight from NZMF. I found that all the textures away from the airport were very strange, though not without some logic i.e. with snow on the higher parts, and there was no autogen. I assume this is a consequence of installing the AUSP4 patch.

Advice on how to get out of this would be appreciated.

Mervyn

Archived