CYBD wind socks?

Timmy74

Hmm, i only placed one windsock at CYBD and it's the one next to the apron in the distance! the one here at the end of the runway must be from the FTX CYBD and the exclude must have missed it.

There was another mention of the windsock not indicating wind direction properly so this will need to be looked at for a service pack.

Russ.

Hi Russ,

Thank you very much for your reply. The one closer to us in the shot is actually showing the correct wind direction. So i can be pretty sure that it is not on my end. I will wait for the patch.

I shall push on and continue to enjoy this fantatsic airport. Thank you again for your great work.

Kind Regards.

Tim....

• 4 months later...

There was another mention of the windsock not indicating wind direction properly so this will need to be looked at for a service pack.

Russ.

Is this likely to be fixed? I enjoy flying the a2a cub, ignoring radios, and I like to check the wind direction / speed at an airport by looking at the windsock. It's 180 degrees off at at least CYBD, and it seems others as well. It's not critical because I can always shift-z or use the Opus menu, but it'd be nice to be fixed.

Thanks!

-stefan

Archived