KHQM Bowerman restaurant is gone after PNW installation

AuPif

I had installed the olympic peninsula and Bowerman prior to acquiring the pacific northwest package which I have now installed. Now, Bowerman is still there however the retaurant (or diner) is gone and so is a small animation of two folks working on an aroplane near it. Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks in advance.

AuPif.

order # FSS0188071

I had not unistalled the demo... So, I did unistall it, then I ran the stand alone alone Bowerman installer and then the PWN fix 005. Now Bowerman is good indeed, However I have lost all the Pacific Northwest. Can this be recovered without a complete re install? If not, can you give me instructions to do a clean re install?

Thanks in advance.

AuPif.

order # FSS0188071

Hi,

You need both the PNW.005 SP and the Orbxlibs... a direct link to the file is here http://myftx.com/orbxfreeware/FTXORBXLIBS_121010.zip

Always install the Orbxlibs after installing anything from orbx, this patch contains the latest updates and models and is constantly evolving, so always use the latest version

• 10 months later...

Hi . I have installed several of the orbx free ware scenerys and I think they are great and they work wonderfully. I am going to purchase and install the orbx PNS Blue scenery What I need to know is do I need to do an uninstall of those free ware scenerys before I install the payware PNW Blue scenery? I have notived there is no uninstall for the free ware so not sure how to do a clean uninstall of those scenerys. I do have the PNW demo scenery as well and I see there is an uninstaller for that which I will use before I install the payware.

Would it be possable to uncheck the orbx free ware scenerys in the scenery libray , then install the NWP Blue scenery, make sure it is working proberly and then go back and recheck the free ware scenerys instead of uninstalling them. This is with the exception of doing an uninstall of the PNW demo scenery.

I want to do this right because I think so much of the scenery orbx has created and I realize how much time and effort that has gone into this wonderful creation. Thank you so much for your time and help. I plan to use the orbx scenerys as long as I have fsx.                                                                                                                                                                   Dan Culver

Run the PNW demo uninstaller, and proceed to install the full PNW package..afterwards you'll need to grab the stand alone version of Bowerman from here http://www.fullterrain.com/freeware.html

After all that, run the latest Orbxlibs bring your libraries up to date http://www.fullterrain.com/support.html#orbxlibs

OK THanks!!!!!

I will do just that. Let me ask another question if I may...................... I live in the USA and the pricing is set in AUS. I am not sure how go make the exchange to get the pricing in American dollars. Is this done automatically when I make my purchase? I am looking at going throught the flightsim store web site. Im just not sure how to proceed.      Thanks again for the help, Dan Culver

There is an option (on the right) to change the displayed price to US$ but on checkout all amounts are shown in AUD but the exchange rate is applied on your credit card.

At least that has been my experience with the Flightsim Store.

Hi Tim, I have one more question,

I have installed the ORBX  KPDX Cityscape scenery of Portland OR.  Do I need to unistall it before I install the PNW Blue scenery? And for future purposes how do I go about uninstalling the free ware that has no unistaller available?                                                                                                                                                                                      Thanks, Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tim,

I have a couple issues to run by you. I ran the uninstaller for the PNW Demo and I noticed that the KHQM airport was still present and all of it was working as if I had not run the installer. I went ahead and installer the PNW Blue scenery and as before the airport at KHQM was there and functioning properly. I also installed the KVBS and 74S airport regions (all ORBX) . For my AI Traffic I am running MYTRAFFIC X which is an Aerosoft product. The issue is that the AI traffic going to KNUW and KTCM (air force bases) disapears as soon as  it lands. Also there are no planes at the base. All of my other AI traffic is working as it should. It seems only the traffic going to air force bases is not working right. All was working properly before I installed the ORBX scenery mentioned above.

Dan Culver

I also installed the KVBS and 74S airport regions (all ORBX)

As this is heading into the payware support area I'll need you to please open a new thread here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/15-full-terrain-experience-ftx-payware-support-forum/ and include your order numbers etc.

Archived