Return to Misty Moorings "BarnStormers" slideshow

Xavier Carré

Hello Xavier,I'am a big fan of RTMM and have every scenery addon installed from day one of the start from RTMM in 2011. More and more the scenery becomes to a higher level. Barnstormers 1 and Waterfall are really beautiful.

Also the ships traffic in Tongass Fjords is amazing. I hope that this team will continue in good harmony to make such nice scenery.Every time when there is something new, I go to my brother and install the new addons in his FSX.

Thanks again.

Peter

Howdy - I agree with others about RTMM - fantastic site and scenery!!!

I've owned PNW, NRM and Tongass Fjords for some time and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. I didn't buy PFJ because I wasn't sure there was enough there to interest me. I was totally wrong, but it took RTMM to prove it to me. I bought PFJ because I wanted to use RTMM additions which looked very interesting. Once I started using RTMM scenery I was very happy to see that the PFJ region from Orbx was really fantastic as well. Great combination along with Tongass. Looking forward to more Alaska scenery............. FSX has never been this good.........

Howard

Archived