KHQM Bowerman with a step in the runway

spirit_66

Hi,

my aircraft is standing at the beginning of the runway and from some low viewpoint one can see a huge step in the runway. Sometimes it looks like the aircraft is standing in the air. I've already installed the PNW.005 patch.

It's not serious but somebody may have an idea to solve this.

Thanks

Spirit

See the screenshots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Holger,

thanks for the response. I've 29 bgl items with KHQM in the name. They are all within FSX in the ORBX folder. 26 files the names begin with ORBX_KHQM_xxxxxxx and 3 files begin with ADE_FTX_xxxxxxx. Well, for me it looks pretty normal.

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

Spirit

Hi Spirit,

looks like a correct installation. That leaves something else overriding or excluding the airport flattens. Unless PNW is all you have try temporarily deactivating all other add-ons in your scenery library menu, particularly those at higher display priority.

Something else to check: did you have the PNW demo installed prior to the retail version? If so there may be some outdated "_DEMO_" files in your PNW folders.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

once I had the PNW Demo before I bought PNW. But in the meanwhile I had to set up my computer again from scratch because of a HDD failure. Anyway I searched for "_DEMO_" and nothing is left in PNW.

I tried also with the deactivation of all addon sceneries except PNW and KHQM but nothing changed with the step in the runway.

Thanks

Spirit

Hi,

If elevations are still not working for you, I would suggest re-running the PNW SP5 again

And if you can browse to FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW07_MESH/Scenery and post a pic of the contents that would help

(Autogen trees are a little random!)

Cheers

Tim

Hi Tim,

to reinstall PNW SP5 was a hit and improved nearly everything only the Xmas tree is still left but that's fine.

The step disapeared and no grass is growing through the tarmac anymore.

Here is the view to the scenery path.

Thanks a lot

Spirit

Posted Image

Archived