Problems configuring control panel YMML

mra

Earlier today I tried to delete various landside objects in the YMML control panel. Some of my attempts were rejected with:

"Could not switch option:-

1. Crosswind Runway Operation;

2. GSE Level 3 ;

3. Cars Level 3;

4. Cars Level 4;

5. Taxis;

6. Landside Factories Level 3."

Never experienced this before, so I have to look to you guys for help. Please.

Hi mra,

most likely you have a doubling of files. You will have in your ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMML\Scenery duplicate files with a .BGL extension and a .OFF extension.

To fix those files (to have them enabled in the control panel)

Crosswind operation should have these two files ORBX_YMML_APX.bgl and ORBX_YMML_APX_Single_Runway.bgl.OFF

GSE Level 3 should be ORBX_YMML_PLC_GSE_3.BGL (delete the .OFF if you have both)

Cars Level 3 should be ORBX_YMML_PLC_Cars2.BGL (delete the .OFF if you have both)

Cars Level 4 should be ORBX_YMML_PLC_Cars4.BGL (delete the .OFF if you have both)

Taxis should be ORBX_YMML_PLC_Taxis.BGL (delete the .OFF if you have both)

Landside Factories Level 3 should be ORBX_YMML_PLC_Landside_Industrial_3.bgl (delete the .OFF if you have both)

I hope that makes sense, if not let us know.

Hi Ed

Thanks for the above and you were correct about the files.

However in correcting the above fle isues I found a number of Orbx\FTX_AU\|FTXAA\_YMML\Scenery files turned off. They are:-

1. ORBX_YMML_Airside.Cars.bgl.OFF;

2. ORBX_YMML_Fences.bgl.OFF;

3. ORBX_YMML_Grassedges.bgl.OFF;

4. ORBX_YMML_Landside_Fences.bgl.OFF;

5. ORBX_YMML_Landside_Industrial.bgl.OFF;

6. ORBX_YMML_Landside_Lights.bgl.OFF;

7. ORBX_YMML_Landside_People.bgl.OFF; and

8. ORBX_YMML_Landside_Rural.bgl.OFF.

I have checked every box in the Control Panel and have the light switcher set to night mode. Plus there is no duplication of the files listed in my reply.

Michael

As I understand you Ed, the files referred to in my reply should not end with the word "OFF" and I should delete that word from all such files. Then, hopefully, when I uncheck items from the YMML Control Panel, the word "OFF" will appear only so far as those files or items selected.

Sorry to be a pest.

Michael

Archived