Idea for Orbx to take advantage of micro-transactions.

Jcannon83

WIth the release of FTX:England and my first purchase of Orbx software, I have been thinking and figured I would put it paper and see what other people think.

After flying around a little bit and noticing that, its a more highly detailed and vibrant version of the default FSX.

I think that OrbX may do well to take advantage of micro-transactions, in the form of charging for specific area sizes of more detail.

For example.

Id like my little village created in more detail, its less than 1 square mile, so for 1 square mile, Id pay you say.. £20.

But if i wanted my street and surround area modelled, which is about 180 square meters, Id pay you £5.

and to go even smaller, if someone wanted a specific building modelled, like their house, or bridge, you could charge £2.

I do however realise that in doing this would take your workforce away from their current job and undoubtedly you would be inundated with requests.

So perhaps with that in mind, you could have a set number of micro-transactions per week/month and based on a first come first served basis and to be paid for before work commences.

In order to publish them, they are released as one installer to everyone every month just to add the area to the game.

Just thinking aloud!

Jack

Archived