unhandled exception ftx central on install ftx na blue

mra

Doing a clean install of all Orbx regions to date and payware and freeware airports on new computer. Installed Au SP3 , downloaded and installed Au airports I purchased through FSS and freeware airports as well as relevant updates. FTX Central worked fine. After installing NA Blue via the FSS digital media servise FTX Central would not load and and an unhandled exception report appeared stating:

"Could not load file or assembly.System Core,version=3.5.00

Culture NeutralPublic Token=72a5c5619340089 or one of it's dependencies.

The system cannot find the file specified.

Unhandled exception has occurred."

I fear that this refers in fact to an outdated version of FTX Central and that I will need to uninstall what has been to date for NA Blue and download the updated version. This should fix FTX Central for Au as well, should it not?

Also, could someone give me a link to a post describing how to uninstall an Orbx region.

In the absence of any other comments, this is what I am thinking of doing:-

1.Deleting FSX\Orbx\FTX_NA:

2.Deleting FSX\Orbx\Scripts\FTX Central:

3.Deleting FSX\Orbx\Scripts\scenerylib_NA_PNW

4.Deleting from FSX\Scenery\World\Scenery\ the various ADE_FTX_PNW files therein (80 or more by my rough count;

5.Running CC Cleaner:

6.Running Norton Registry clean;and

7.Deleting and reinstalling the latest Australian airport that gave me a FTX Central without problems.

Please tell me what's wrrong with this approach.

Obviously, if I proceed with this successfully, I would download the latest version of PNW from FSS.

Your comments ,good or bad please.

Archived