Some REX+

Magnus Almgren

have you tried the new weather engine

I'm testing now but over classified areas so can't post LOL

there nice colours magnus and great shots but what I want to see is how it portrays real world weather, thats the LITMUS test for me.

Ken I will check tomorrow how OPUS and REX is working - best is to check the weather here at location and do the test from there! I had some serious issues before with REX weather engine and found that OPUS gave me the closest weather - REX was far away from reality... Although took some comparison shots before REX+ and they was taken over Switzerland so I can not post them here...

What I really have on my highest wishlist is to get rid of the ground fog / haze top line - the one you see around hills from above - if someone can fade that line then that would be great!

Ken I will check tomorrow how OPUS and REX is working - best is to check the weather here at location and do the test from there! I had some serious issues before with REX weather engine and found that OPUS gave me the closest weather - REX was far away from reality... Although took some comparison shots before REX+ and they was taken over Switzerland so I can not post them here...

What I really have on my highest wishlist is to get rid of the ground fog / haze top line - the one you see around hills from above - if someone can fade that line then that would be great!

Waiting to see how they work together before I download and install

Archived