Bella Coola

marshkop

Patience guys... I guess with the release of EU coming soon, they have been working flat out I would imagine..

I wouldn't be surprised that we might get a few releaes near to Christmas :)

I've been a regular here for 3.5yrs and I know not to ask for screenies or updates, however we were promised 3 PFj Airports: Ketchikan, Stewart, and Bella Coola before they announced Europe scenery. Now I'd like to know if we are going to get this or not and before Europe scenery. This is a valid question and I believe that the devs should be resposible enough to tell the truth on whats happening. I have been a supporter for along time and spent almost 1000 bucks on Orbx products, Are they so busy now that they wont listen anymore? NO I will not be silent.

I've been a regular here for 3.5yrs and I know not to ask for screenies or updates, however we were promised 3 PFj Airports: Ketchikan, Stewart, and Bella Coola before they announced Europe scenery. Now I'd like to know if we are going to get this or not and before Europe scenery. This is a valid question and I believe that the devs should be resposible enough to tell the truth on whats happening. I have been a supporter for along time and spent almost 1000 bucks on Orbx products, Are they so busy now that they wont listen anymore? NO I will not be silent.

Hey Mark, chill out matey. The guys always listen, and if you have been around for 3.5 years then you should know this. It's not a question of 'telling the truth' or anything else for that matter. Orbx is going through a lot of major changes at the moment and I'm sure this is reflected in the workload. Like you, I too am really looking forward to Bella Coola so will wait to hear... ;)

Archived