Into the Darkness

jaydor

Flying is not all about those daytime adventures.

We forget about the pilots who makes flying their workplace and the office window at time's shows it as black as the Ace of Spades.

But to get into the black, pilots witness some of Mother Earths most spectacular sunsets.

Here is one such journey from Coffs Harbour YSCH to Woolongon YWOL New South Wales Australia..

Slow roll to take off postions:

Posted Image

Busy evening for take off's:

Posted Image

Going into our southerly turn, bust time below:

Posted Image

At our flight level:

Posted Image

The setting sun catches us:

Posted Image

It's good night from us, but good morning to someone else:

Posted Image

On into the night:

Posted Image

Those magnificent men in their flying machines; "Take care".. :)

I'm a sucker for good night shots, nice!

You might be able to help me- I've just reinstalled the same pc12, Iove it's cockpit. But it keeps chiming even before loading up, then I just can't get the engine to stay on. I've read heaps, know to keep the condition lever to idle. About to log a help desk call. But is there something else?

Tx

Capnsully

After the reinstall, did you open up first with the Cessna 172, then change aircraft to the PC12 from the drop down menu? Then save the flight. If you do not do that you will get corruptions.

If you did above, what controls are you using. The PC12 only uses 2 levers one for throttle and one for condition/mixture.

Try a mouse controlled movement. before hitting the start button, move the throttle forward with the mouse to expose the condition lever. Push the con/lever full on with the mouse.

Hit F1 on the keyboard to zero the throttle. Make sure the brakes are on and press start. The chime alarms are correct until you have engine running..

Archived