Out of interest ...

chumley

I decided to load a couple of freeware sceneries in Malaysia and found that whilst everything in the scenery loaded and displays correctly as the aircraft progreeses down the runway a base texture appears to unfold from beneath the new scenery and objects relating to the default e.g. taxiway signs, terminal buildings, fuel posts etc. are still visible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Hi Chumley,

It would be better to ask this on a 'general flight simulation forum' or contact the developer, rather than the Orbx commercial vendor support forums.

While we (Orbx support) do sometimes voluntarily step outside of our area to help our customers...i.e black textures and things that may affect a users enjoyment of our scenery products, we are not a general support forum for FSX issues.

Cheers

Tim

Tim

I have taken that option as well but thought perhaps that someone here may have experienced a similar problem and had would passon the benefits of their wisdom which is why I raised it 'at the bar' so to speak.

I'm happy to withdraw to another place on this matter.

Please padlock the thread and throw away the key.

Thanks

Andy b

Edit: Just realised I posted in the GD area when i meant to do so in the PL area.

• 2 weeks later...

I had this occur on several machines over the years and I think it had something to do with the video card i.e. I needed to update. It was a bit intermittent but annoying. Touch wood ... I haven't had it occur for a year or so now.

You have probably already tried turning down your scenery sliders and any traffic add-ons, I suppose.

John G

Archived