NZNI dvd out pretty quickly !

lthendrix

I have just pre ordered my NZNI dvd and picked up hobby field also. I just wanted to give all those involved a thank you ,as NZNI made it to dvd release quicker than I remember most doing so. I cant wait to do some flying around down there. Please keep up the good work. I cant wait to see what you all make next!

I have just pre ordered my NZNI dvd and picked up hobby field also. I just wanted to give all those involved a thank you ,as NZNI made it to dvd release quicker than I remember most doing so. I cant wait to do some flying around down there. Please keep up the good work. I cant wait to see what you all make next!

Awesome, I've been waiting for the dvd release as well.

• 3 weeks later...

well mine just came in the mail yesterday. needless to say did not get much done after work yesterday as far as real life responsibilities go. flew the airbus 320 from Auckland to Christchurch. I must say leaving Auckland was a real treat I especially enjoyed the coastal water textures great work every one !

Yes JV I noticed that! my DVD arrived exactly 10 days after the release date ... very fine tuned indeed !  thanks flight sim store also .

We tend to most customer orders the same day the DVD's arrive from the manufacturer. Then we start shipping them out to the resellers as soon as their orders come in.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

My DVD (paid for) arrived Tuesday and sits nicely on the shelf with NZSI. There's something nice about having a physical product to own isn't there?

There sure is John, its pleasing to have something physical to own, to many downloads and things around now but very convenient never the less. God Im showing my age hahaha. Im with you on that one tho JD.

Jimmy

Archived