Plan G Start Positions

Piper9t3

Hello

I use Plan G to generate my flightplans within the PNW region. I have a networked configuration established between Plan G (laptop) and my FSX computer. After installing the ORBX airports and activating the PNW region, I build the Plan G database by pointing Plan G to my main scenery.cfg file and the FSX database is built with no errors. However when I create a flightplan and go to select the Start Position for an ORBX airport, they do not match with FSX and I sometimes even get an "Unknown" start location when loading the Plan G flightplan in FSX. Is there a special location where I should be pointing Plan G to get the proper scenery files for the ORBX airports? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi John,

Probably best to ask this on the PlanG support forums as I have no idea how it works or how it finds airports

Cheers

Tim

Well Tim I have asked them and their response was to be sure the ORBX region is active before building the database (which in my case it is). Nevertheless I was hoping if anyone else in these forums who uses Plan G would be able to offer some advice. For instance, where do the scenery files that define the parking spots for ORBX airports reside?

Thanks

for one make sure a FTX region is active !

It is active as per my previous post!

then build the database for Plan G in that area

I point Plan G to my FSX scenery.cfg file in order to build the database and it does not seem to pick up the parking positions for the ORBX airports? ???

• 3 months later...

Archived