North Island Wrapper Error

qantas747

G'day guys,

Just finished downloading NZNI and I am trying to install it. When the installer is trying to unwrap the program I get this error:

"Extract: error writing to file Setup_NZNI.exe"

Thanks guys and I hope that you can help me fix the problem.

Cheers,

Ollie

I don't know what I did, when I exited out of the installer Win 7 came up with the usual "your program did not install properly" and I selected install with correct settings and it worked. :)

Thanks mate for 'almost' assisting, you have wonderful support here at ORBX.

Cheers,

Ollie

I don't know what I did, when I exited out of the installer Win 7 came up with the usual "your program did not install properly" and I selected install with correct settings and it worked. :)

Thanks mate for 'almost' assisting, you have wonderful support here at ORBX.

Cheers,

Ollie

What do you mean you "selected install with correct settings?" What did you do exactly? I'm having this problem but don't know what to do.

After a lot of installations a Windows 'window' pops up and says there has been an error in the installation and offers a box to 'reinstall using correct settings..." or something like that. For me only after I had installed Win 7 HP.

Most times I ignore it, but on a big installation I do select this, even though it appears to repeat the entire process.

For me it is a 'belt and braces' protection.

And like others I always install as 'Run as Administrator'

Archived