CYLW and elevation problem

romoni

Hello!

The default CYLW seems to be Ok, but as I switch to North American region on from FTX Central a situation is this:

Posted Image

And here is my Scenery Library with 2 shots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Any ideas about what I can try to solve this problem.

BTW.

I had similar problem with KORS so I unticked both Vic+ and Vicplus Lite and after that operation tho KORS is OK now.

Regards

Rolf

Aloha!

I solved the problem. I found the missing file from NA/Scripst/OFF folder. But one question remain - why or what moves these file to the OFF folder? There seems to be many files but now I know where they are if somethig similar will happen...

Rolf

Edit.

Thank You Holger - as You see I found them a little bit earlier as You wrote Yours answeres.

Hi Rolf,

to clarify, the \OFF folder files are "static" backups, meaning FTX Central does not write to the folder or read from it. FTX Central doesn't delete files from \Scenery\World\scenery either, it merely renames the elevation bgl files to .OFF and back. Something else must have deleted the Kelowna file.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger!

Understand Yours reply but about what cause this I don't but in the world is a lot things that I don't understand.

Well - I know that this belong an others thread but could OrxySims Kelowna 2012 to cause this occured missing file problem. I tryed install it yestarday and followed the procedures as Kelowna manual say if ORBX products are used. Well - it seems very bad out so I uninstalled it.

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

I don't have a copy of that Kelowna add-on but it's conceivable that their compatibility option for FTX NRM includes changing the airport elevation. Removing any of our files should be clearly documented though, perhaps something to ask in the OryxSim forum?

Cheers, Holger

Archived