Indy511

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks TreeTops

Carenado Malibu

[LIGHTS]

light.4 = 5, 7.33, -0.40, -2.20, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon // Shockwave Landing Light

light.5 = 6, 0.95, 20.80, 0.20, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon // Shockwave Taxi Light

light.6 = 6, 0.95, -20.80, 0.20, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small_xenon // Shockwave Taxi Light

[Vcockpit01]

gauge07=shockwave_lights!SW Lights_gear, 1,1,1,1 //shockwave light

Thanks also to Tim Harris.

More configs:

http://www.orbxsyste...lected-configs/

Great series of shots here again Bill, and those lights look awesome my friend, hope to follow your lead soon :)

Bill a fabulous set of shots and this really shows what the shockwave light effects can do. I purchased yesterday after reading the pinned thread on this site. But I am not sure it was the right thing for a man with OCD to do!!! I have now started converting the lights for all the FTX AI fleet of aircraft but I think I am gonna loose my mind before I get to the end lol.

Eric I can highly recommend with in all honesty...helps you get intimately aquainted with the aircraft.cfg file : )

Bill a fabulous set of shots and this really shows what the shockwave light effects can do. I purchased yesterday after reading the pinned thread on this site. But I am not sure it was the right thing for a man with OCD to do!!! I have now started converting the lights for all the FTX AI fleet of aircraft but I think I am gonna loose my mind before I get to the end lol.

Eric I can highly recommend with in all honesty...helps you get intimately aquainted with the aircraft.cfg file : )

From everything I've read so far that's what it sounds like, haha. I have to go through the manual still but I'm sure I'll have to ask you guys a question or two if I get stuck. :)

Archived