FTX AI 3.23 hopping aircraft

Evening all;

Having recently updated AU AI traffic I now note that all the Beechcraft 1900D's (or C's) are hopping round in the general area where they are parked (i.e. turning around on the spot and bouncing gently).

Has anyone else noticed this or is it an isolated incident?

OK 2nd July 2012 1138 hours there is one at YSBK, Vincent Aviation. Yet at YBCS there is a Westwing one at the same time not hopping around.

From what I can deduce from the actual aircraft file, the Vincent one is a C model where the Westwing one is a D model.

I've been typing this post as I have been looking around Australia for some, sorry if it reads quite awkwardly :wacko: but I need to get to bed, take a look if you like and thanks!

Many thanks for identifying that issue. The problem was a single character out of place in the aircraft config file and has now been fixed. I'll include the amended config file in the next update to the FTX AI traffic pack due later in the year.

For those who would prefer not to wait, I have attached the corrected config file to this post. Just download it, unzip and place the Aircraft.cfg file in your FTX Beechcraft 1900C folder, overwriting your existing one, and you should be fine.

Aircraft.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived