SAC 7WA3

Wolf2grey

Hmmm Greywolf, I do not recognize the sign during construction, although I like the photo. Nice shot and thanks.

Tom B.

Hey Tom,

Man, great job on this scenery.....The sign is my own little add-on I do to all the airports I purchase. We tend to add a SAC home to all of them. We expand our operation when every new airport comes out....lol....

Greywolf, thanks for adding my barn to your corporate headquarters. Do I get to sit on the board now. 8) Honored and privileged and glad you like the scenery. The unnamed strip across the bridge from the town would be a perfect place for a sign too. The landing over the water and between the trees is one of my favourite landings. Go try it, its fun.

Tom.

Greywolf, thanks for adding my barn to your corporate headquarters. Do I get to sit on the board now. 8) Honored and privileged and glad you like the scenery. The unnamed strip across the bridge from the town would be a perfect place for a sign too. The landing over the water and between the trees is one of my favourite landings. Go try it, its fun.

Tom.

Yes, you are on the B.O.D. now my friend.....I have not found that unnamed strip yet. Was hoping to find it tonight. Are there .dds files for that unnamed airport as well??

Thanks again.....

Archived