Cant update Signature

FreeBird

Hi guys I have a problem with changing my signature. I want to add my recent purchases but are unable too as it says I don't have permission to use this feature. I am logged in. Am I doing something wrong. If someone could give me a answer it would sure be helpful.

Thanks Josh

Jay - what exactly doe this Ctrl+R do? I saw Derek recommend Ctrl+F5 in another post for Rick who was getting his profile photo appearing everywhere..are these magic key strokes applicable to other problems?

Not sure on CTRL+R, but F5 will reload a web page by redownloading the page instead of displaying the cached page stored on your local disk.

For example when the Orbx home page has new releases posted your browser will load the older cached version (without the new content) until it either redownloads on its own or you refresh with F5.

Not sure on CTRL+R, but F5 will reload a web page by redownloading the page instead of displaying the cached page stored on your local disk.

For example when the Orbx home page has new releases posted your browser will load the older cached version (without the new content) until it either redownloads on its own or you refresh with F5.

Thank you Alex and Jay

Archived