YWVA Warnervale Help.

Hi all,i want to buy Payware Orbx Warnervale on 18/06/2012, now i have gone into FSX and tried to find this airport (YWVA) and its not there.The reason for this is i like to look at the before and after of installing payware.So if its not in FSX will the ORBX WARNERVALE i buy make it suddenly appear.?Thanks Richard.

Hey thanks Misha,thats great news,i am also wondering and also noticed that you have OZx AU.I have the sp4 australia complete so will the 2Gig OZx scenery and airports affect my sp4 and other ORBX airports that i have,im unsure whether those freewares overite or stuff up my ORBX products.I have also downloaded AUSSIE ANTS AIRPORTS V1 V2 V4 V7 and they look great but luckily those airports i dont have in the ORBX collection.Thanks Richard.

PS.Its obvious im knew to all this.

Hi there Spok,

If you are intending to purchase the FTX Warnervale Airport which I have myself and highly recommend and you also have (Ants Aussie Airports Vol 2: New South Wales) I believe that this has a version of Warnervale which is good but not to the same detail and resolution as the Orbx version which has quite a bit more eye candy. You will have to uncheck the Ants version in your FSX scenery library because the OZX one will conflict with your higher detail FTX Warnervale.

Below is an extract from the Ants Aussie Airports user manual, you will have one of these .txt in the install instructions when you install Ants NSW.

Quote " 5. Do you have the payware FTX Warnervale airport? If so then skip to the next step otherwise select "Add Area" and navigate to the "Addon Scenery\Ants Aussie Airports Warnervale" folder and select "OK". If you get the payware version of Warnervale at a later date you should disable my version to avoid any conflicts."

Cheers Jeff

Archived