YBCS - I'm in doubt

gr.eg

Hello,

Do we have to TICK all the options in the YBCS 1.1 Control Panel to get MORE details? I'm talking about all the options of the 3 groups:

- Airside detailing

- Non-Airside detailing

- Select Generic Industrial Buildings Density

because I can't see real graphic improvements that would make me the right choice. Perhaps the option doesn't work on my FSX configuration? :(

The displayed help when the mouse is on those options isn't clear for me, sorry for that (help is very clear for the other options). After reread, I think I should UNTICK the options to get MORE details: am I right?

Thanks in advance.

OK, thank you.

Could you please tell me which building or hangar or object is displayed when ticked and not displayed when unticked so that I could check and be sure that all is OK with my FSX configuration?

Hi Greg,

No buildings or hangers at the airport itself will be disabled by unchecking any options on the control panel; these are considered essential components of the scenery. The only buildings that can be possibly be disabled are the industrial area buildings ("select Generic Industrial Buildings Density"), a few older buildings around Cairns that have since been demolished ("2006 Buildings") and lastly all custom city-centre buildings ("City and Esplanade Buildings"). All other options disable incidental and detail items such as vehicles, static aircraft, peopleflow humans, airside clutter, etc etc. All options have a detailed description on what they will remove; some will have obvious visual changes within FSX, whilst others may be less noticeable.

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived