BOB Sounds

Ok, so I've just downloaded the BOB utility from your freeware page, and I ran the installer and installed BOB. I turned on FSX and selected BOB as my aircraft, and took him and spawned him at TNCM. I started to walk around but to my dismay there was no footstep sounds or anything. I thought it might just be the airport so I moved him to various other airports with no luck. I re-started FSX and still no help, re-selected BOB once more, and same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

I also have experienced the same lack of response with Bob and have to start Bob's engine before he responds with Control+e? I seem to remember reading that somewhere. I hope this helps.

good flights, Cal

Ok, so I've just downloaded the BOB utility from your freeware page, and I ran the installer and installed BOB. I turned on FSX and selected BOB as my aircraft, and took him and spawned him at TNCM. I started to walk around but to my dismay there was no footstep sounds or anything. I thought it might just be the airport so I moved him to various other airports with no luck. I re-started FSX and still no help, re-selected BOB once more, and same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Have you activated Bob's Control Panel and chosen the appropriate sound set?

Archived