a little rain over PNW

sightseer

Got in the mood for rain lately and I dont yet have essentials so Ive been using the cold fronts theme.

Heres P3D with my free skies. I like it. I had to winnow down my choices here.

I had some shots taken while skimming the bottom of the clouds on approach to harvey looking toward Paine. I never know what to include but hopefully these will give an idea of the trip. Thanks for looking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Great as they are - would be interested to see if Essentials enhances more than this, top notch Dave

yeah, Im curious to find out how much the new weather engine can do for me. P3D wont allow you to make your own weather for some reason. Ill get essentials soon enough. Im waiting for the overdrive upgrade.

BTW - Thanks for the compliment. Ive worked very hard on my skies and I realize I only have a few and the daytimes are probably the best part as far as P3D is concerned, but its nice to get a positive comment.

I like the way the raindrops are represented here. REX Essentials?

Brad

the raindrops are part of Ant's Tecnam Sierra -- available at the flightsimstore. I think its my favorite aircraft largely due to that. All aircraft should have such great rain effects.

Archived