Virtual Pilot 3D : fake new, real FSX...

amentiba

Hi all,

if you remember this story between the freeware simulator FlightGear and the trolls who tried to sell an out of date version called "proflight", "flightpro", "prosimulator" or "simulatorpro", here's a new scam : virtual pilot 3D !

when the "authors" talk about it as a FSX, P3D or X-plane 10 killer, in fact, this is only an out of date FSX version, and the C172SP integrated is only the FSX's one with all it spells and docs as in FSX...

More informations here : http://www.simflight...d-another-scam/

Beware, they sold it to on facebook... and on the net : http://www.virtualpilot3d.com/index4.html

Don't buy it, it's FSX... but a bit more expensive...

The "as real as it gets" spell... even that, they don't have changed it... And "offering" freewares (project Airbus) from the communauty to be sold...

SHAME !

In this kind of case, i'm asking myself what are doing the Anonymous Guys... Where are they when someone can do something like that ?

SO BEWARE EVERY ONE - IT IS NOT A NEW SIMULATOR BUT FSX...

In spite of everything they have the gall to suggest it is better than FSX because of a superior number of airports. But nothing I saw could lead me to think their scenery or addon aircraft could hold a candle to FSX with Orbx and addon aircraft.

Can they be reported to the various payment agencies? i.e. Paypal, Mastercard, Visacard etc who could then remove their ability to receive funds?

Seems that they are located in sweden which autorised to sell something like this. As Flightgear is opensource there are no rights or laws that can be used to lock the transactions...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived