AU RED - first video

while an excellent vid, it did seem a bit dark for the entirety of it, and i really felt as the music built up to the big clash, after that, there should have been a little bit of syncing with the music, it makes vids come to life, makes an amazing difference, all points constructive of course

great stuff, another happy customer waiting in the line for release

Not trying to sound defensive here, but this was knocked up in 30 minutes and not synced to the music at all.

Keep in mind that I'm flat out on AU GREEN and focusing on that, and this was just something of a taster for AU RED. It does not display very dark on my LCD monitor, although it is shot at early dawn/late dusk, and Vimeo does lose a bit of brightness. Try brightnening your monitors a little to view it.

Not trying to sound defensive here, but this was knocked up in 30 minutes and not synced to the music at all.

Keep in mind that I'm flat out on AU GREEN and focusing on that, and this was just something of a taster for AU RED. It does not display very dark on my LCD monitor, although it is shot at early dawn/late dusk, and Vimeo does lose a bit of brightness. Try brightnening your monitors a little to view it.

its cool, i understand how long syncing etc can take, i have dabbled in many vids for various reasons in my time, but i thought id just drop my thoughts for future, I see it like a good TV ad, it grabs you and burns the product into your brain, if its bad, you quickly forget, its all advertising whether you like it or not so why not make the most of it :)

cheers

Archived