Sun-N-Fun: Taildragger heaven (II)

alexf

Hi Roger, presuming it is not too much of a personal question but what's the background to your user name?

Background to mine is that I was a Bass player in a band for over 30 years.

Alexf, forgive my ignorance, but what are the last three aircraft in your series?

If Alexf not on line at the moment, someone else might know?? Impatient bugger ain't I.

Cessna 195

Thanks mate..don't know how they handle but really one of the prettiest aircraft I have seen.

Looks like they might require a bit of money to own and operate.

Thanks for your reply. Dan

Taildraggers aren't the only pretty ones. The Sun & Fun Fly-in held at Lakeland-Linder (LAL), Lakeland, Florida has hundreds of experimentals, warbirds, leisure and new aircraft for viewing and even to purchase. I've attended the fly-in off and on for several years and my first cousin has flown his Ryan PT-22 there and won first place in the classic best restored warbird division. It is, without a doubt, one of the very best airshows/fly-ins in the U.S.A.

Alex - Thanks for all these airshow shots. I havent been to an airshow is quite some time and its almost like being there.

Did you get any shots of the Stearman you said they had? Did I miss them? If you didnt take any (or show any) , thats fine but if theyre on here somewhere, I diidnt want to miss them. You take nice shots.

Alex - Thanks for all these airshow shots. I havent been to an airshow is quite some time and its almost like being there.

Did you get any shots of the Stearman you said they had? Did I miss them? If you didnt take any (or show any) , thats fine but if theyre on here somewhere, I diidnt want to miss them. You take nice shots.

Plenty of Stearmans. Haven't gotten to process them yet. Over 1,000 shots to look at.

Archived