The Mainland Calls Him "Smoke"

Eric C

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)

Hey Eric, do you use the ENB Series or other addons. Love that screen. Looks awesome....I havent try any of those yet.

Thanks Wolf2grey, I'm always trying to mix up settings with ENB and Shade to the point where I even started a notepad on my desktop to remember what settings I've used for what screenshot or post since it pretty much changes every week, so I can always come back to it if I want. I pretty much tried all the ENB posts available and each one is different, lately I haven't been using shade and just the ENB but I try to tweak the values in ENB a lot. If you haven't seen what Tim Fuchs has posted at REX forums where he has his ENB files and pallettes, it's worth checking out and you may like it, just depends on what you like. You can use the pallettes on those even if your ENB is different or you like to tweak it around eventually like I do. Call me a scientist I guess...haha.

Here's the link if you haven't seen the files over there, let me know if you have any questions,

http://www.realenvir.../19-free-stuff/

-you may have to log in to REX forums but once you do the link should work to his free ENB files.

Thanks Eric. Been reading about ENB Series but never tried it. I am only i5 Quad so it may be too much of a FPS hit but its worth checking out. I love the look. Amazing......

No problem Wolf2grey, your screenshots honestly look great, thought you were already using it. If you do start using ENB, save each preset, even the default cause it's good switching between them depending what kind of look or colors your going for.

Archived