1 file corrupt in pnw Northen Rockies Download

sleightflight

Hi I downloaded yesterday 2 areas , 1 being pacific fjords the other northern rockies to complete my set of North America ,Unfortunateley I have got 1 corrupt file being failed in setup nrm.12, is it possible to get this one file on its own because I would prefer to not have to download the whole 3.3 gig again, thanks.

Hi there,

actually the 100 downloads figure is not fixed though one would certainly hope not having to download multiple GB 100 times.

Sorry to hear about your download issue. I don't believe there's a multi-part download available but you could open a support ticket at FSS and check directly with them.

If you have a corrupt download it's important to first clean your browser cache to really start from scratch. First of all though I'd try a different unzipping tool because that sometimes does the trick too (meaning the download iitself isn't corrupt).

Cheers, Holger

This sort of issue is not server side but client side unfortunately. Let me put it like this, in 4 days of this sale combined the servers have delivered well over 1.4Tb with 3 people having a corrupt download. Speaks books ;)

Archived