No Scenery Around the Airports Post PNW Patch 005

David Vega

After applying PNW Patch 005, the scenery around my installed ORBX airports does not show. I can only see the airport scenery. I did also install the latest libraries (120328). I've read the FAQ and searched the support forum, but can't find help. Apologize if I missed it.

Regards

Hi David,

sorry but I don't understand what you're trying to describe; what part of the scenery is missing: textures, buildings, trees, etc.? Did you switch FTX Central back to "North America" after installing the patch?

If cycyling FTX Central once to Default FSX and back to North America doesn't do the trick could you please post a couple of screnshots? There's a sticky thread in the screenshot forum that explains the procedure.

Cheers, Holger

It looks like your autogen is not showing properly. After toggling between default and North America (as per Holger's suggestion) have a look at your autogen settings. Try Dense or higher and see whether the trees and buildings will show.

Just installed the patch but didn't have to do anything special, but for good defrag (which is always a good idea, besides installing the latest library file).

Posted Image

Archived