7S3 1.5 small elevation issue

Kilstorm

Bill,

I installed the update, switched from NA to Default and back to NA, then installed the most recent library files. Got the 7S3 CP and everything is checked and confirmed mesh was set at 5m yet I have a floating white chair up on the deck over looking the airport?! Also the runway lights are more of a blue than white..is that normal?

Looks like your update didn't take. The screenshot shows an un-updated 1.0 version of 7S3. My first suggestion is to try running the 1.5 installer again, this time by right-clicking and selecting "run as administrator". After it's done, don't install anything else, just go straight in and check to see if anything has changed before updating the Orbx libraries.

By the way, this update doesn't affect the runway lights or their color at all.

Will do. Thanks Bill. Just got back to W52 from 7S3 in the Katana. I wont go into details of the addons I had running to add to the flight but with those, the scenery, the plane, Vatsim...all just made for such a great flight!

I can't get the patch to take. I've tried running as an admin twice from two different downloads and a reboot of the computer yet it doesnt seem to take. Kinda baffled on what to do. I notice that the 7S3 CP shortcut after the install doesnt always have the normal icon to it but the generic app icon. The reboot fixed that but not issue of the patch taking.

It took. Got a question about the crickets chirping. At what time do they start and stop chirping? I keep hearing birds even though its set to midnight.

Archived