TH2G Milford Sound Wide Shots

Eric C

Thanks everyone glad you enjoyed them. :)

Awesome Eric, so tell us how you did it. These and the other wide shots you posted a short time before these filled my 32" screen, amazing.

Thanks mra, well I'm using TH2G on 3-24 inch monitors and still playing around with settings with ENB and Shade, and just hitting the V key. ENB and Shade definitely help out with the contrast since I'm actually running a lower resolution than my monitors can handle.

Beautiful shots Eric, what settings are you using as far as REX, enb, Shade, etc goes? Looks very dark, but very clear with good contrast.

Cheers,

Derek

Thanks Derek, yeah been playing around with settings lately and haven't gotten that sweet spot but getting close. I used REX Arizona Chilly daytime set for this post, clouds 32 cumulus, 23 Cirrus. Shade, been mixing it up but really liking Mark's Final a lot lately but still trying different ones. With ENB, been playing around with bloom and darkness values a lot but seems like I may have to have different specific darkness settings for dawn, mid day, dusk, and night flights since one value may be too strong for one vs another. Hope that helps.

Archived