New Build. Addons question.

WilliamJSS

Hello fellow FTX members.

On Monday, FedEx is showing that the final two parts to my new rig will be delivered, my tower and MoBo. I am super stoked. Anyways. Here is my question.

I have two large USB flash drives...and I am starting to put my addons, and must have files on them for the switch over. I have bought all of my addons for FTX from www.flightsimstore.com. Will be be just as easy to transfer all my files over to the USB and then re-run the installer? Or will it give me a issue due to it being a completely different computer than the original Flight Sim Store wrapper unwrapped on.

Sorry if this does not make sense....but just trying to find out if I will be able to do this the easy way, or have to redownload all my addons again.

Thank you guys for any help you may be able to give, or suggestions.

Great!

Thanks...was unsure about that part. My internet is not slow slow, but I do have AT&T....lol....so..........

Thanks for the help. Can't wait to start this build...and see what I have been missing out on the ORBX world with this computer I have now.

Will be upgrading to: (In case anyone cares)

i7-2600K from a i3-530

ASUS P8Z68-V from a basic P55 Intel board

GTX 560 ti 2gb from a XFX 5770

2TB HD from 500gb HD

Looks great. I wish I could convince the misses that 3 years is too long for PC hardware... but she just mentions her 10 year old hair dryer and how great it still works... ignorance is bliss I guess.

You should be able to run maxed out at 30+ FPS anywhere with a good overclock on the CPU and GPU, let us know how it works out.

Archived