AU Green - Mackay

Niice.. from my memory of passing through that area many moons ago, I recall the "cane trains" running all through the cane fields.. now here is a chance for some enterprising developer to put some moving trains and some sugar factories in the scenery.. what say?? Teecee.

Mackay was my final destination airport when I came to Oz, though I only stayed one night in Mackay and then drove to Airlie Beach for two weeks before jumping over to NZ for a two month stay in the mountians.  Good scenery on the drive up from Mackay. Will be interesting to see it in FSX. 

Mackay was my final destination airport when I came to Oz, though I only stayed one night in Mackay and then drove to Airlie Beach for two weeks before jumping over to NZ for a two month stay in the mountians.  Good scenery on the drive up from Mackay. Will be interesting to see it in FSX. 

I used to go there on business a few times a year and went to Arlie Beach too man that's paradise there!  ;)

Another fine one looks very nice, Iwill need a new pair of strides soon as the money is burning a hole in my pocket waiting for some more great stuff off you guys, Ha Ha.

I need a new pair of strides too.................ooohhhh your talking about money.........mine was something else................lol

Archived