Some more of the 690B Commander

acer

Hi Guys

Yes I love this plane as well, Dragnhorn, if you read my reply to you on my other post here called 690 commamder over the seven sisters mtn it will explain what I did to get the commander to where you see it in the pics..It was posted if I remember correctly on Dec 23,page 6 so not sure if you saw it.

Terry

Hi Guys

Yes I love this plane as well, Dragnhorn, if you read my reply to you on my other post here called 690 commamder over the seven sisters mtn it will explain what I did to get the commander to where you see it in the pics..It was posted if I remember correctly on Dec 23,page 6 so not sure if you saw it.

Terry

I'll go back and look Terry. Thanks. I did read it and found the files, but couldn't find the file that fixes the window. Stell, I'll try again as it was my favorite aircraft in FS9.

Hi Dragnhorn

Ok I would be willing to help you however I dont think this would be the forum to communicate on fixing airplanes so it would be best to communicate directly.Not sure if you want to post your email or not or do you know of another way

Terry

Archived