YMMB to YMHB 3 snaps

MitchE

Hey Ken. I have figured something out about the AI bit. Couldnt really go over 20% with AI... It was all my fault really. I have about 4 very HD repaints of the default 172 and Baron by virtue of the Aspen Avionics addon.. Guess what? Taxiing along the eastern arm toward the DFO I saw 3 of them in all their glory as AI. Turn on the framerate counter, look up the arm and bang, 10 fps gone. I'm in the process of re jigging all of that. I have also promised John Venema that I'll get a new graphics card anyway. I've even warned the missus. I'm told a GTX580 with 1gb will do the trick.

Sneaking around Moorabbin on the ground during the process I've found a few little gems too. All good fun!!

Sneaking around Moorabbin on the ground during the process I've found a few little gems too. All good fun!!

There's plenty to be found! I use a GTX470 with 1.2Gb and still get good frames with eveyrthing on so a 580 should give you a great result.

Nice shots. I like that first one!

Ken I've just gotten a GTX560ti today. Some supercooler thingy attached to it and an overclocking app. ASUS. 580 was too dear. Wife doesnt know about it yet. "It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" .... Brian-AFG's King Air 300. VH rego and 2048 Textures of a brilliant paint by Todd Disrud. I'm the middle of some heavy HD panel mods. Cheers

Archived