Joy part 2

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

Still having great times with FSX lately... :P

Today I flew from Ken Jernstedt Airfield to Goheen and after landing there I decided to fly on Stark's Twin Oaks. Life is good.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

While I am at it: I have a little problem that the lights of aircraft in the distance are HUGE... Anyone knows a way to make them smaller? A lot smaller...? The way they look now, as in the picture below, they should be looking when I am standing almost beside the plane. ;) It almost seems all airplanes are exploding down there... :P

Posted Image

"While I am at it: I have a little problem that the lights of aircraft in the distance are HUGE... Anyone knows a way to make them smaller? A lot smaller...? The way they look now, as in the picture below, they should be looking when I am standing almost beside the plane. It almost seems all airplanes are exploding down there..."

Try this

just add these to our [Display] section in cfg file

[Display]

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.2 //adjust values to suit your scale

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=1.2

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.2

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0

Works for me using TH2GO.Google FSX Lights Scaler for more info.Experiment with values to suit your setup.

Regards Brad

Great set again, just like Part 1!

Just wondering, where is that dam located in Shot #1?

Cheers,

Clem

Clem, that is the Bonneville Dam near Portland. The nearest airport is KCZK. Takeoff and fly west along the river, and in less than a minute you'll be at the dam.

Guest J van E

"While I am at it: I have a little problem that the lights of aircraft in the distance are HUGE... Anyone knows a way to make them smaller? A lot smaller...? The way they look now, as in the picture below, they should be looking when I am standing almost beside the plane. It almost seems all airplanes are exploding down there..."

Try this

just add these to our [Display] section in cfg file

[Display]

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_SURFACE_SCALAR=1.2 //adjust values to suit your scale

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_VASI_SCALAR=1.2

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_APPROACH_SCALAR=1.2

RUNWAY_LIGHTS_STROBE_SCALAR=1.0

Works for me using TH2GO.Google FSX Lights Scaler for more info.Experiment with values to suit your setup.

Regards Brad

Thanks!

Archived