2 around Walter Suttons

moonman

Hello Everyone!

A small couple in between ...

... made an early morning flight around Walter Sutton's ... it's such a great area - always a real joy to go there again and again and again ...

... and as with all ORBX-sceneries (and as we all are pretty aware of i guess ;)), one could hit the "v-key" over and over again, and again and again ... just because it all looks so very great!

But sometimes - no doubt about that - it's definitely okay to keep it all simple, just lean back and enjoy the flight...

That being said now - here's a small set of only two captures. Both were taken around Walter Sutton's airfield and when landing at WA7M (- always quite challenging landing there i think :) ).

Please enjoy,

Christoph

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank You very much for Your kind replies!

Have some great flights!

See You soon again around the forums here! ;):)

Cheers, Christoph

I have to admit you have a good feeling for lighting and atmosphere in your screenshots.. 8)

... Thank You very much Rob de Vries!

I used some freeware skytextures here (i think it was Pablo Diaz' freeware skytextures that can also be used within FSX) and let then OpenClouds play around with some REX-clouds and Shade.

And:

Hey Alan2! - indeed:

It´s the latest RV-7 beta version here with the fantastic "YellowDevil" repaint by KnackFSX available here:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/9196-north-america-vans-aircraft-rv-7a-yellow-devil-nc67591/

I truly like this little aircraft very, very much!!!!!

Archived