W52's awesome river!

Guest J van E

Guest J van E

Here are some pictures from the river south of W521, taken while flying over it from east to west. The river (or creek) is a LOT larger then I ever expected it to be and it's awesome to fly low and slow over it. I expected to go from east to west in a short minute or so (because I thought this is a small addon), but it took me about 5 to 6 minutes or so (going slow). Awesome! Don't miss it!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I pre-purchased all airports in the PNW region in the latest offering except W52 believing I had enough of the small airports. Along come these Screenshots. Well there will be another airport being downloaded tonight and now that I have my Katana humming nicely, this area will be explored this weekend. J Van E thanks for posting ...I think ;D Rolf

Guest J van E

I pre-purchased all airports in the PNW region in the latest offering except W52 believing I had enough of the small airports. Along come these Screenshots. Well there will be another airport being downloaded tonight and now that I have my Katana humming nicely, this area will be explored this weekend. J Van E thanks for posting ...I think ;D Rolf

LOL Sorry...!!! :P

Archived