Steep Turns at Victoria CYYJ

Eric C

The pilot leaning to the other side looks very funny.

Yeah I thought that too, left it in there though :)

Great and very dynamic pictures here Eric! ... All these turns here ... a lmost got some little headache now ... ;):)

Sorry for the small headache, I couldn't edit out some of these shots, liked them too much. ;)

Mmmmmmmm Ooooooo - Me like :D

Great shots Eric and very crisp, I'd like to see one of those toothy paint jobs with a big droopy tounge painted on one side with a winking eye, Just for those classic screenie ops, like some kids do when there concentrating really hard. LOL

Cheers Jethro

Mmmmmmmm Ooooooo - Me like :D

Great shots Eric and very crisp, I'd like to see one of those toothy paint jobs with a big droopy tounge painted on one side with a winking eye, Just for those classic screenie ops, like some kids do when there concentrating really hard. LOL

Cheers Jethro

Haha Jethro, thanks for the comments and that would be a cool repaint for sure. Glad you enjoyed the shots, like always, too much fun flying in Orbx scenery.

Also got told you're not supposed to do that in real life. Makes it easier if you have the same attitude as the aircraft!

Yeah, I guess you'll have to tell Carenado to have a button to control the pilot inside the plane, but it's a sim and very enjoyable ;)

Archived